We will teach you everything you need for this position
Main responsibilities are:
- Customer Quality Specialist is main interface with customer, for the projects is responsible for.
- Responsible for correct and timely fulfilment of 8D reports and sharing them with the customer.
- Interface with customer as needed for portal, 8D, PPAP,APQP information customer-driven model.
- Customer claims handling, root cause analysis, suggesting and implementing corrective action by defining and coordinating a team with participants from production analysis, process engineering, and maintenance and development departments.
- Coordinating 8D and Tracking action items for 8D’s using internal IQUIDOSS software.
- Preparation and compiling of all necessary documentation that has to be submitted to the customer(s) for the projects in serial production – PPAP, APQP, 8D Reports.
- Manage Customer Specific Requirements and annual requirements.
- Check regularly the customer satisfaction and targets fulfilment in terms of quality.
- Preparation of regular reports/analysis on customer claims and customer satisfaction.
- Tracking and coordinating the actions after external customer audits.
- Take part in PFMEA, SPC and QRQC activities for serial and new products.
- Technical education (Engineer).
- Written and verbal communication in English.
- Knowledge in quality tools – 5 why, Ishikawa, Pareto analysis, SPC etc.
- Knowledge in PFMEA, Control plan, PPAP tools and methodologies.
- Experience in quality management or manufacturing/engineering 1 year.
- Knowledge in ISO/IATF 16949, ISO 140001 and VDA.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Proactive person with good communications skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- An Excellent opportunity to grow with us and develop your career.
- A Dynamic and rapidly growing global company.
- Great and supporting working environment.
- Competitive salary related to targets achieved.
- Social benefits.
- Long-term career opportunity in a multinational company.
We offer you: